MBMS will be administering state testing April 29-May 17. Grades 7 and 8 will test the first two weeks (April 29-May 10), and Grade 6 will test in the third week (May 13-17). We encourage students to get a good night’s sleep and start their day with a hearty breakfast during these weeks (and all year long), but especially during this timeframe.
**See Bell Schedule attached below**
In order to accommodate our testing schedule, we will have an additional late start (9:00 AM - 3:00 PM) on:
- Monday, April 29
- Monday, May 6
Wednesday late start will be in effect as normal.
7th and 8th Grades ONLY – April 29-May 10
- Week 1 – English
- Week 2 – Math and Science
- Testing will take place with students’ content-area teacher for English, math and science over this two-week period.
- There will be NO Zero Period PE for 7th & 8th graders only during this timeframe.
6th Grade ONLY – May 13-17
- Testing will take place in students’ Humanities classroom.
- There will be NO Zero Period PE for 6th graders only during this week.