We are looking forward to seeing all 7th and 8th grade students back on campus to check out technology devices and/or textbooks in the MBMS Library. Please bring your ID cards from last year to expedite the check out.
Last Name A-M
Friday, 8/16 8:30-10:30am
Last Name N-Z
Thursday, 8/15 8:30-10:30am
If you are unable to attend the 7th & 8th Grade MBMS Device & Textbook Checkout, Textbooks and devices can be checked out at the Library during regular school hours (7:00 AM - 4:00 PM). If you are planning to do this before the start of school on August 21 (first day), please allow for time, as there may be a line.
For Textbook/Device Checkout:
- Drop off Signed Registration Verification Forms (From Aeries)
- Bring ID card - 7th and 8th Grade
- Deposit funds in your child's Meal Account (Make checks payable to MBUSD Food Service and include student’s full name on the check) or deposit online at www.myschoolbucks.com
- Order/Pick up MBMS PE Clothes
- Complete PTA Membership Forms
- Order a Yearbook (Check payable to MBMS PTA)
- Complete MBEF Donation Forms
- Complete Request for Assistance Forms (if needed)