IMPORTANT UPDATE: As you read in the communication sent from Dr. Matthews on March 12 , one of our priorities is the safety and well-being of our students and community. In light of the current situation with COVID-19, Science School at Pali Institute is canceled. We are awaiting on further information on the possibility of rescheduling this trip. More information will be come. Thank you for your understanding and support.
Thank you for those who attended our Pali Information night on March 4. If you were unable to attend, please view the presentation Pali Outdoor Science School Information Night.pdf and weekly menu - OE Menu Number 1.xlsx .
* Complete the Pali Health Questionnaire that was sent to you directly from Pali. If you have not received it, please contact Percy at email@example.com
* Turn in any medications your child needs while at Pali to our school health office by March 13. If you would like the medications that are stored at school sent, please send a note to Ms. Ferran in the health office by March 13.
In preparation for our field trip and in regards to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we will continue to monitor recommendations from the CDC, LACOE, the LA Department of Public Health, and other governing bodies regarding each trip destination. At this time, we ask before Pali:
1) For prescribed over the counter medications, parents should pack it and indicate that it is to be taken at specific times or as needed. We do have over the counter medications available at our Wellness Center and is administered to students should the nurse deems it necessary after assessing that student.
2) For prescribed medications, a doctor's note is not necessary. Please ensure that the medication arrives in the original container/packaging with the directions labeled on the container.
3) During our stay there will be other smaller groups throughout the week, however we make up 80% of the participants and have our own separate program.
4) Students are more than welcome to pack pen/pencils and a notebook if they wish to take notes in our classes. However, it is not necessary.